add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Adding custom parts from a url

bitsandbikes
  • 13 months ago

I can't get the add custom part by url to work. I'm taking the urls from JensonUSA (ex: https://www.jensonusa.com/Race-Face-Turbine-R-29-Wheels-en.aspx) but the CB popup always returns "Part details could not be identified."

I'd love to be able to contribute and add parts to the database. Especially chainreactioncycles parts.

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Let me check into this a bit deeper. My suspicion is that it has to do with the identifying data markers that we use to link up the products.

Thanks, CBaron

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube