add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
marc_bright

3 months ago

I love the site and I'm starting to put together a particular build. However, and I know the site is in its infancy, I can't add components to complete my build as they aren't in the database.

How can the community get involved to help add components whereby a mod can review before it is available.

I would love to help out in any way. I'm sure there are other that would like to help as well.

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

marc_bright- thanks for coming here and leaving this feedback. Its good to hear that people are finding the site useful. But we also know that right now some of our limitations are how fast/much product we can get put into the system. We are currently working on a few solutions to help speed up this process. I hope to have more details fairly soon. But in the meantime if there are things you'd like to see added, feel free to drop them into this thread. I'm happy to see what I can do.

Thanks, CBaron

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I’m a huge Cinelli freak.

I’d love to see the Cinelli Superstar caliper and disc brake version. Possibly the Cinelli Veltrix as well.

The other thing that would be great once you get further along with development is actual weight components. Whilst manufacturers list a component weight, there are some web resources where people are listing the actual weights. Being able to submit those would be great (but admittedly more for the weight weenies amongst us).

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I think I should be able to get some Cinelli frames added into the offerings with in the next few days. The Laser Blue Superstar disc is soooooo sexy! The pricing almost seems 'reasonable' too.

We are currently in the middle of working out a plan to try and rapidly expedite our product offerings. It may take a few weeks to get fully up and running. But like I said, in the mean time, your (or anyone) is welcome to drop in some suggested products and I will do my best to get them added.

The weight thing is a bit of an enigma. I feel that it could be a great tool for us to have. Yet its very difficult to get precise weight numbers. And IMHO, if weight is something that matters to you, then it needs to be correct. Solving this at scale is a challenge, but it is something that we've been discussing. I know that weightweenies.starbike.com had a good run at it quite a few years back. But in the end, it seems most of their info is now stale.

Thanks, CBaron

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube