add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

No rear wheel option for Troy 29 build

Pulpwoody

14 days ago

Doing some testing here and in the build I found that there was no rear wheel option. Also noticed that on the dropper post section know one up option was offered even though a one up option is offered in the chain ring section.

Comments

• 13 days ago
  • 1 point

Can you send me the link to the part list? That will help us know what could be causing the compatibility issue. Another way to troubleshoot is to uncheck the "Compatibility Filter" checkbox. Then you will see all the available rear wheels we have in our database. Choosing one of those will then show what the compatibility issue is.

I'd like to see the build list though, so I can try and work through it on our end.

• 13 days ago
  • 1 point

We don't currently have any super boost wheels in our database. We'll fix that. We also don't currently have any OneUp dropper posts in our database and we'll add that to the to-do list as well.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube