add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Im glad this is a thing

aacastel

28 days ago

I'm ecstatic that this website is a thing. For years I've been wanting a PCPP like website for bikes and was never tech savvy enough to build a website dedicated to it. I can't wait for this to grow into something I use more frequent than not. I have a lot of knowledge about bikes, more than I do about PCs, and am willing to spread it to all who need it :)

Comments

• 18 days ago
  • 1 point

Thanks a bunch for the feedback. Please feel free to come in and make yourself known. I appreciated your input on the build guide and hope more people follow suit. We are in the planning phases for future guides and would love to hear from everyone as to what they might like to see.

Thanks, CBaron

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube