add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Adding Brand-X RD-01 - Road Frame and Carbon Fork

schroetm1
  • 3 months ago

I want to add this part so that I can check cross compatability. I was unable to using the URL.

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks schroetm1 for the request. Let me head over to Chain Reaction and check out the frame and see if we can get that added for you. What size were you looking at?

Thanks CBaron

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

schroetm1,

All of the Brand-X RD-01 bike frames have been added from Chain Reaction Cycles. If you put together a build list, then please share it with everyone. We'd love to see it! https://cyclingbuilder.com/products/frame/#xcx=0&m=231

Thanks CBaron

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube