add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
noltron
  • 1 month ago

Looking to build up a Revel Ranger but none of their frames are available in the tool. Any way to add missing brands?

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

noltron,

When we went to Outerbike in Bentonville last October, we had the chance to ride a few Revel bikes. Brian who is on our staff here had great things to say about it. Let me see if we can get some added to the list to be included our offerings. Is there a specific size you are looking for?

Thanks, CBaron

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I'm working on getting this done noltron, I rode the Rascal on my demo and was pretty stoked on it. If the Ranger rides as well as the Rascal, you're in for a treat.

Having your desired size and color would help me enter that particular frame in first, but I plan to get Revel's entire range (no pun intended) of bikes on to the site.

• 29 days ago
  • 1 point

Noltron, I've added the Revel Ranger frames in both color ways and multiple sizes. Currently, we do not have pricing information from the retailer for these frames but you are welcome to pick the frames to mock up a build. That way the frame can guide compatibility for the rest of your parts selection. We'll update the frame listings as soon as we can get pricing information. Post up if you have any other issues.

For anyone else reading this, I plan to import the rest of Revel's frame offerings in the same fashion (the Rascal and the Rail).

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube