add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Noticed PCPP creeping in to CB

SwiftSeb

5 months ago

In formatting help one of the sections still uses pcpartpicker, maybe on purpose idk. Just think it seems more appropriate to change it to cyclingbuilder.

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

Ha! Good catch. Now... whether to leave that in there as a callout to the parent site or update it...

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

On a side note, it seems that when writing a new comment, you have to click "Formatting Help" once before the button functions properly. When writing a new topic, "Formatting Help" changes to "Hide Help" but doesn't show the formatting help. (Tested on Chrome 73 and Firefox 66)

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Ah thanks for letting me know! I've got a fix ready to go in - should be able to deploy it live tonight.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

I just discovered that you can sort frames by TDP, core count and speed, lol.

I have to say though, that this new layout looks fantastic and is very easy to navigate as well. Great job, staff :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube