add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Noticed PCPP creeping in to CB

SwiftSeb

10 months ago

In formatting help one of the sections still uses pcpartpicker, maybe on purpose idk. Just think it seems more appropriate to change it to cyclingbuilder.

Comments

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

Ha! Good catch. Now... whether to leave that in there as a callout to the parent site or update it...

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

On a side note, it seems that when writing a new comment, you have to click "Formatting Help" once before the button functions properly. When writing a new topic, "Formatting Help" changes to "Hide Help" but doesn't show the formatting help. (Tested on Chrome 73 and Firefox 66)

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

Ah thanks for letting me know! I've got a fix ready to go in - should be able to deploy it live tonight.

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

I just discovered that you can sort frames by TDP, core count and speed, lol.

I have to say though, that this new layout looks fantastic and is very easy to navigate as well. Great job, staff :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube